PROOF OF IDENTITY FOR STATE ID CARD
- A valid WI or out-of-state driver license (not a Canadian driver license) with your photograph. Note: Temporary out-of-state driving receipts are not acceptable.
- Military discharge papers, including Federal DD-214.
- U.S. Government and Military Dependent ID Card.
- A valid WI or out-of-state ID card (not a Canadian ID card) with your photograph.
- Certified copy of a Marriage Certificate or Judgment of Divorce.
- Social Security Card issued by the Social Security Administration.
- If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian can show a valid Wisconsin driver license or ID card and confirm your identity.
- TSA Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC card).